Tier 4 - Study in the UK



In order to study in the UK, Students need to appy for a Tier 4 student visa. If you are adult, you should apply for Tier 4 (General) to come or remain in the UK as a student.


If you are 16 or 17 years old and you want to study a course at or above National Qualfication Framework level 3, you can apply under the category Tier 4 (Child) - you should discuss and agree this with your approved education provider (known as a 'Tier 4 sponsor').




As a Tier 4 (General) student, you must have 40 points in Home Office points assessment.


You can score:


1. 30 points for having a valid confirmation of acceptance for studies, which you get for studying a course at an acceptable level with an approved education provider (also known as a 'Tier 4 sponsor'), and for having acceptable English language skills;


2.10 points for having enough money (also known as maintenance or funds) to cover your course fee and living cost.


Please contact us for the further enquiry at info@easy-visa.co.uk

Contact Us


London Office 

90 Long Acre, Covent Garden

London WC2E 9RZ

Tel: +44(0)207 193 1996

Mob: +44(0)785 0014 156


Swansea Office

20 Walter Road

Swansea SA1 5NQ

Tel: +44(0)1792644362




Our business hours

Monday - Friday10:00 - 18:00
Outside of our business hours, you can contact us by mobile Number if it is urgent.

Follow us on