Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa is for non-European migrants who want to invest in the UK by setting up or taking over, and being actively involved in the running of, 1 or more businesses in the UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneurs) visa is granted initially for three years and four months from overseas and three years in the UK, after three years, it will be able to extend for another two years. After five years in the UK, the entrepreneur can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK.
Currently this visa catergory for an initial application has closed on 29th March 2019. The current migrant on Tier 1 Entreprenuer will be able to extend their leave.
1. appointed as a company director within six months or registered as a self employee/sole trader.
2. have invested £200,000 into the business or £50,000 depends on your visa status before you were granted Tier 1 Entrepreneur.
2. have created two equivalent two full time jobs for 12 months.
3. 10 point for English
3. 10 points for Maintenance funds which you have maintenance £945 for consecutive 90 days in your bank account.
Indefinite Leave to Remain
You may be able to directly apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain without extension if you
1. have revenue of £5,000,000 after your investment or
2. Have created 10 equivalent full time jobs for 12 months
3. You mush pass life in the UK test.
Please contact us for the further enquiry.
90 Long Acre, Covent Garden
London WC2E 9RZ
Tel: +44(0)207 193 1996
Mob: +44(0)785 0014 156
20 Walter Road
Swansea SA1 5NQ
|Monday - Friday||10:00 - 18:00|
|Outside of our business hours, you can contact us by mobile Number if it is urgent.|
Follow us on