1. The company must be endorsed (ie. having the business being assessd by an approved body and then be provided with an endorsement letter if your business is viable)
2. Applicant must be at least 18 years old
3. Bank statement proving there has been £945 for 90 consecutive days before application
Start up application has to meet English Language requirements:
1. Have passed a test in English equivalent to level B2 of the Council of Europe’s Common European Framework for Language Learning, the test has to be provided by an approved Secure English language test centre or
2. Come from a listed majority English speaking country, or
3. Have taken a degree taught in English (verified using National Academic Recognition Information Centre data).
Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, New Zealand,The Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Canada, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines,Trinidad and Tobago, USA.
Please contact us for the further enquiry.
90 Long Acre, Covent Garden
London WC2E 9RZ
Tel: +44(0)207 193 1996
Mob: +44(0)785 0014 156
20 Walter Road
Swansea SA1 5NQ
|Monday - Friday||10:00 - 18:00|
|Outside of our business hours, you can contact us by mobile Number if it is urgent.|
Follow us on