Contact US

An Easy Visa Ltd

88 kingsway




+44 2071931996

Mobile No.




Please also use our contact form.


Swansea Office

20 Walter Road

Swansea, Wales SA1 5NQ


Mobile No.




Office Hours

Mon- Fri 10am-6pm

Follow us on Twitter

Follow us on Weibo

Tier 4 - Study in the UK


In order to study in the UK, Students need to appy for a student visa called -Tier 4. If you are adult, you should apply for Tier 4 (general) to come or remain in the UK as a student.


If you are 16 or 17 years old and you want to study a course at or above National Qualfication Framework level 3, you can apply under this category or under Tier 4 (Child) - you should discuss and agree this with your approved education provider (known as a 'Tier 4 sponsor').




As a Tier 4 (General) student, you must have 40 points in Home Office points assessment.


You can score:

1. 30 points for having a valid confirmation of acceptance for studies, which you get for studying a course at an acceptable level with an approved education provider (also known as a 'Tier 4 sponsor'), and for having acceptable English language skills;


2.10 points for having enough money (also known as maintenance or funds) to cover your course fees and living costs.


Please contact us for the further enquiry at