An Easy Visa Ltd
Please also use our contact form.
20 Walter Road
Swansea, Wales SA1 5NQ
Mon- Fri 10am-6pm
Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa is for non-European migrants who want to invest in the UK by setting up or taking over, and being actively involved in the running of, 1 or more businesses here. Tier 1 (Entrepreneurs) visa is granted initially for 3 years.
1. 75 points for the fund. You need to have minmum £200,000 in your bank,
obtain £50,000 investment from a FSA regualted financial institue or UKTI.
2. 10 points for English Requirements
3. 10 points for Maintenance funds.
Most Tier 1 Entrepreneur migrants will need to pass the English criteria and will need to prove that they:
1. Have passed a test in English equivalent to level B1 of the Council of Europe’s Common European Framework for Language Learning or
2. Come from a listed majority English speaking country, or
3. Have taken a degree taught in English (verified using National Academic Recognition Information Centre data).
Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, New Zealand,The Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Canada, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines,Trinidad and Tobago, USA.
Please contact us for the further enquiry at email@example.com