Contact US

An Easy Visa Ltd

88 kingsway




+44 2071931996

Mobile No.




Please also use our contact form.


Swansea Office

20 Walter Road

Swansea, Wales SA1 5NQ


Mobile No.




Office Hours

Mon- Fri 10am-6pm

Follow us on Twitter

Follow us on Weibo

Indefinite Leave to Remain

After you have lived legally in the UK for a certain length of time (usually between two and five years), you may be able to apply for permission to settle here. This is known as 'indefinite leave to remain'.


Form SET(O)


Form SET(O) is for many other types of Indefinite Leave to Remain applications. You can use form SET(O) if you are currently in one of the following immigration categories and you have been living in the UK in a relevant category for five years:

■Tier 1 or Tier 2 of the points-based system (excluding the Post-study work category of Tier 1)

■ Work permit holder

■ Businessperson

■ Innovator

■ Investor

■ Representative of an overseas newspaper, news agency or broadcasting organisation

■ Private servant in a diplomatic household

■ Domestic worker in a private household

■ Overseas government employee

■ Minister of religion, missionary or member of a religious order

■ Airport-based operational staff of an overseas-owned airline

■ Self-employed lawyer

■ Writer, composer or artist

■ UK ancestry

■ Highly skilled migrant under the Highly Skilled Migrant Programme (HSMP) - but if you applied to the HSMP before 3 April 2006 and came to the UK on the basis of that application, you can apply after you have been in the UK for only four years.


Form SET(M)


You can use form SET(M) to apply to settle here as the husband, wife, civil partner or unmarried/same-sex partner of a British citizen or someone who is settled here. To find out how to apply, see Completing application form SET(M).


Form SET(F)


Form SET(F) is for settlement applications by family members (except partners) of British citizens or people who are settled here. You can apply using form SET(F) if you are:

■ A child aged under 18 of a parent, parents or a relative who is a permanent resident of the UK and currently living here;

■ The adopted child aged under 18 of a parent or parents who are permanent resident of the UK and currently living here; or

■ The parent, grandparent or other dependant relative aged 18 or over of a person who is a permanent resident of the UK and currently living here.