Contact US

An Easy Visa Ltd

88 kingsway




+44 2071931996

Mobile No.




Please also use our contact form.


Swansea Office

20 Walter Road

Swansea, Wales SA1 5NQ


Mobile No.




Office Hours

Mon- Fri 10am-6pm

Follow us on Twitter

Follow us on Weibo

Chinese Visa


If you wish to visit China for tourism, short course or culture exchange, you need to apply for Chinese Visitor Visa. You may apply for a six-month zero, single or double entry visa, or a six-month or one-year multiple-entry visa. Each continuous stay may not exceed one year since date of entry.

Documents required

1. Applicant’s valid passport

2. Original and photocopy of Registration Form of Temporary Residence issued by a local police station or hotel.

3. Authorization letter from host organization to the Migration Office under the Beijing Municipal Public Security Bureau.

4. Foreigners invited by foreign-funded, domestic-funded or State-owned enterprises or foreign universities  must provide original and photocopy of enterprise’s business license or the university’s qualification certificate.

5. Completed Visa or Residence Permit Application Form stamped by the host organization and one recent two inch, passport photograph with light blue background.


Please contact us for the further enquiry at


chinese visa application form.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [515.3 KB]